Thursday 7 March 2013

Mother's Day

It's that time of year again when we let all Mothers everywhere know how much they are loved. Today's card is one I've made for my MIL.
It's a double back tri fold....I think lol. It started out as another fold which went wrong. But hey ho nothings ever wasted with us crafters.

The side images.....fans and roses....were from a CUP sheet but sorry can't remember designer. I printed it out twice and decoupaged them. These were mounted on gold paper which I'd embossed using the dotty CB folder. The corners are splodges from a peel off sheet.
The sentiment was originally an octagnol pyramage but I thought it may be too bulky for posting so I just used the one image. It's a design from karensdream@groovycart.co.uk
Sentiment reads.............'Mothers are a rose in the garden of life' Isn't that lovely.
I hope she likes it.
I'm going to attempt to enter this in the following blogs. Not tried this before so I hope it works......fingers crossed.
  • One Stop
  • Songbird
  • Bearly Mine
  • Creative inspirations

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely text. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    Good Luck!
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fabby card, love the sentiment :) Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this week. Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete