Thursday 11 April 2013

Through the Window

Phew!! Didn't think I was going to make this week's CD Sunday Challenge in time this week but I've made it. I've had a busy week hospitalwise....is that a word lol. Anyway I'm back on track again.
 
 
This week's CD Sunday Challenge is 'Through the Window'. I found this lovely wimsical image on the Pyramid Krazy CD. What is she thinking about?
 With my creation  you've got two windows for the price of one or is it three I'll let you decide.
I pulled the pyramage topper away from the main sheet and framed the main image to look like curtains.I've added pink bows....for 'tiebacks'....originally I had blue oganza with rosebuds but they seemed to dominate the scene so I changed to pink.
This card will be perfect from my dear friend who is ill and in hospital. It's not a good time when you're ill here and so far away from family, so friends are very precious. 'Get well soon my friend.'
I'm entering this in:
CD Sunday Challenge....Through the Window

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Wynn and I like your idea for using a 'window' A lovely touch to add tie back curtains. I am sure your friend will love it. Thanks for joining us again this week.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pretty card, I like your unique way you have done this card.
    Margaret guest designer for April CD sunday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Wynn and thank you for joining us again this week. I hope your friend feels better soon.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Wynn. I'm sure it will cheer your friend up no end. I hope she is well soon.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely Wynn, love the layout and colours you have used and i'm sure this will help to cheer up your friend who i hope will be back home as soon as pos.
    sue-b xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Wynn, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever card Wynn and the soft colours are beautiful. I am sure your friend will love it - I would.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wynn, I must appologise for being late on commenting on this beautiful window. I would think receiving a card like this would make anyone feel better. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday.

    Sue T CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete