Monday 20 May 2013

A clever box

Something different today.......a box. Over on Top Tip Tuesday the challenge this week to make a clever box. I do have several altered boxes I could have submitted but instead I've gone for this cute exploding box for a friends new baby boy. I love babies as those of you who know me are aware so making baby things feeds my broodyness........is that a word lol.


There are 4 layers to this box plus the lid so it is time taking but really cute when completed. I've added  a pair of tiny knitted boottees to the top. These were knitted by a friend, Angie........I'm not much of a knitter and Angie makes these in every colour you could want. http://www.owl-lady-crafting.blogspot.co.uk/
I put a little teddy gift inside too to add to the surprise element.

Challenge: Top Tip Tuesday.....a clever box





3 comments:

  1. A beautiful exploding box. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great exploding box! I love the bear and little booties too. Thanks for joining the Box Clever Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWwwwwww so cute love your box and the complementing booties too!
    Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete