Tuesday 29 October 2013

(PIN)spirational......Fantasy

Another sunny day here in Cyprus. I hope the UK have survived the storms and not too much damage has been done. I hate the wind and the rain!!

This week at (Pin)spirational the piccie is very inspiring. This will really get your imagination going into overdrive!!


Isn't it a super image. An enormous open book with lots of fantasy creatures and objects flying about. I love it!!
                                                           The sponsors are Sassy Studio.



Prize 4 digis
Sassy Studios have given the design team some fab images to play with. Don't forget to check them out. 
I used Dorothy (Honey) from the Wizard of Oz.



I double mounted sky blue card on to silver mirri card. The image was coloured with a variety of pencils and pens and I added a some red sparkle to her shoes. The 'yellow brick road' is made from jig saw pieces that I had in my stash. I quilled the balloons in yellow, red and blue to co-ordinate plus tiny matching ribbons and gold cord. Pearls were added to the centre of each balloon.
 I felt that the balloons were pulling Dorothy along so I went with the tag line  'Flying by to say....' and put it, and 'Happy Birthday' on banners that I made from scrap white card. Silver Rangers stickles was smeared across the banners and jigsaw pieces to give them a bit of sparkle.


Don't forget to pop over to (pin)spirational challenges and see what the rest of the design team have created.
Have fun!!
 
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment