Tuesday 7 January 2014

Hot Cocoa with friends

Goodmorning fellow crafters and welcome back to (pin)spiration challenges and a new year.


We start off the New Year at (pin)spirational challenges with a photo that has a lovely warm glow to it.

Hot Cocoa  .....just what you need on a cold Winters day. Well maybe it's not cold in your part of the world but it is here in Cyprus.......well cold compared to Summer that is.

                                        So "Cheers" here's to a happy and healthy 2014.


The sponsors are:
                                        
                                                                     prize 7 digis

 
prize 4 digis
 
 
prize $12 GC
 
Wow haven't the sponsors been sooooooo generous. Thank you!!
 
For my card I chose a digi from Sami Stamps. 'Hot Cocoa with Friends'. I used white card from my card stock as the main card and the backing paper is a cold blue also from my stock.
 
 
I coloured the digi with Spectrum Noir skin tones for the skin and the hats. The brighter colours for the mugs were coloured with Sharpies. Silver mirri card was used for the frame and is one a friend made for me, as were the flourishes....not sure which die they are, sorry, but if anyone recognises it please let me know so I can give the maker credit.
The sentiment is also from Sami Stamps 'A little cup of cocoa I'm sending your way with hopes of warming your heart this day' Isn't that lovely. I printed it on white and mounted it on silver mirri card to match, adding 3D pads to raise it up a little.
 
Please try and visit our generous sponsors and pop over to pinspirationalchallenges to see what other warming creations have been made by my teamies. You won't be disappointed.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment