Sunday 2 February 2014

Ribbons and Bows

Good Morning to all my followers and fellow crafters in Blogland. It's Sunday again.....doesn't the week fly by!! It's time for another challenge over at CD Sunday and this week it's the turn of Team1 and we've been challenged by Jenny to use ribbons and bows plus a CD of course.

I went for a recently acquired CD by Katy Sue it's called Fabulous Giftware. There were some lovely little gift bags on it which I thought would be perfect to put jewellery in for my grand daughters.....just the right size.


They are so pretty and I know the girls would love to have one of these 'dresses'. The gift bags were so easy to make up from one piece of card. After making up the bag I punched two holes and added matching eyelets and ribbons to close them. The bows just finish them off I think.
 
I hope you'll find time to pop over to CD Sunday and join in the challenge. Jenny and the rest of the team have produce some fab inspiration for you. So go on have fun and get out that ribbon. But don't forget you must also use a CD to qualify for the fab prize.
Happy Crafting!!



Challenges: 
crafterscafeblogchallenge.........Ribbon or Lace #48
pileitonchallenge........add ribbon #5
         

No comments:

Post a Comment