Sunday 2 March 2014

Easter Parade

Good Sunday morning peeps......no you didn't misread the post!! It's Easter over at cdsunday challenge and the theme was chosen by me ....Wynn.

Well like Christmas I like to start early with my Easter cards.....well not too early!! So that's why I chose this theme. Hope you're inspired by the rest of the Team A's creations.

I chose an image from one of my favourite CD's Pyramid Krazy.....an oldie  but a goody.....I can always find something on there to fit most themes.


 
I decided to use a circular pyramid for a change. There's a variety of designs to choose from on this CD. I loved the parade of the family of chicks in their Easter finery. What a great hat....I want one!!
 
I mounted it on white card stock placed at an angle. I inked the edges of the card with the edge of the ink pad to make tiny lines, which I hoped would look like straw. I added some matching bright ribbon to the top corners and rounded the bottom two with a corner punch.. The sentiment was from my stash and edged to match the main body of card.
 
I hope you find a moment to pop over to CD Sunday to see what the rest of my teamies created for my choice of theme. You won't be disappointed. There'll be a small gift for the winner ......winging it's way from Cyprus. Have fun!
 
I'm also going to send this card to send a smile 4kids.....Easter....link below A really worthwhile organisation. So another reason for making those Easter cards for children.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment