Thursday 1 May 2014

Unstampabelles

Good morning happy crafters. I hope you are all feeling well and tip top this lovely sunny day. Well it is here in Cyprus.......sunshine does make you feel good doesn't it? We've got our wonderful Annual Flower Festival at the church this week. I've been to take a peak and Wow some fab creations. I'll be showing some piccies later in the week.

Over at Unstampabelles for April they are thinking Animals and the twist is pastels. I've just managed to hit the deadline for this.....don't know where the time goes. I like this challenge blog as there's no digi stamps or stamping needed. This suits me as my colouring in is a bit rubbish.

I've use a kit from Crafts You Print....not sure who the artist is.....if anyone recognises the work please let me know and I'll give credit for this fab kit.

 
Think this style of card is a called a window card but I'm not sure. Anyway it's got a bevelled front with acetate inside the aperture. I enjoyed making this. A bit challenging but I love a challenge. There's a cute little mouse image sitting in a strawberry patch and behind it is it's pretty parasol. I added sequins and feathers from my stash to the parasol and covered the cocktail stick handle.
 
 
 
 
 
 So I think this has hit the brief for this challenge. An Animal/mouse and pastels/pinks and greens.
 
Challenges:
 

16 comments:

  1. This is really cute Wynn, love it, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty window card Wynn- is it a House mouse kit? I really like all the embellishments. Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles for our current challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project Wynn, the little mouse is so cute in his pocket. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Alphabet challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card thanks for sharing with CWL Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our UNSTAMPABELLES challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty. I love the design of your card, the curved front makes it really look good. Thank you for taking part in Unstampabelles April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wynn, oh wow, what a creative card.....so cute! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in our Creative Colors Challenge! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. Love the cut of it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Creative Colors challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Colors Challenge and good luck!!

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little make. Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at mawtt.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute little card, I love the little peeking mouse!
    Thanks for shaing it with us at The Crafting Cafe in our Creatures challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Crafting Cafe. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great little card. Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene Dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute mouse! Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles

    ReplyDelete