Monday 24 November 2014

It's Christmas!!!

Yes time to get your mojo working and make a start on those Christmas cards that you've been promising yourself you'd start making!! Ooh La La is the place to be as it's a new challenge set by Susan and it's all about Christmas.

For my DT card I have chosen a design from the CD 'Shawn Jenkins Artwork'. This is definitely a must have CD in your collection as there are so many fab images on there.....not just Christmas images. M colleague at my craft group demonstrated how to make this slider card. It was a bit tricky but worth it when I finally completed it.


This is it closed. The image an DP are from the same CD.

This is it opened and reveals the greeting JOY. I added gold peel off strips to lift it and made stand from red glitter card from my stash.

I hope you find time to pop over to Ooh La La Challenges and take a look at more inspiration for your Christmas cards from my teamies......you won't be disappointed.
Have fun!!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Wynn, very clever! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wynn I love this - it is really unusual and works so well with the Shawn Jenkins artwork Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Wynn, I love your image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks complicated Wynn. Well done.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete