Monday 27 April 2015

#179 ' Nursery Times'

Good morning from a beautiful Cyprus . Yeh!!! the sun is shining and the wind has finally dropped. So I'm a happy bunny again x The sky is bright blue and there's not a cloud to be seen. This is such a change from last week. Long may it last.

Over at Ooh La La  we have another challenge for you . This time it is Susan's turn to choose the theme and she's selected 'Nursery Times'. So plenty of scope there for a baby card. Our last challenge was 'Lots of Layers' and you really liked this one. We had a lot of entries .Pauline has chosen her Top Three' tho so off you pop to see who won ( link in sidebar) ....it might be you.

For my creation I went literally for things you find in a nursery. My teamies went for a variety of Nursery Rhymes . So you see plenty of scope for interpretation.

 
Now what Nursery wouldn't be complete without a teddy so that's what I've chosen
The CD I used was  OLL's 'Everyday Occasions'. The background paper, main image and image strip are all from the CD. I added a greeting and a tiny bib and diecut teddy which I found in my stash.
The main image is mounted on navy blue card stock and I hand cut a banner strip in the same card and placed it down the side with the small images added to it. I placed two pale blue buttons on the bottom points to 'lift' it as I thought the navy blue might seem a bit dark for a baby. Tiny bright blue gems were place on top of the buttons.....they look like googly eyes to me!!

Now who doesn't like making baby cards.....I know I do. There are a few Baby challenges out there in blogland so you could combine this challenge with others if you wished to.

Off you go and have fun creating. Speak again soon and if you visit I'll do my best to pop back and say Hi to you. All comments are read and much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Morning Wynn what a lovely card I like your idea and the image and the design are wonderful..
    I went for a Nursery rhymes. xxx
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card Wynn, love it. So pleased you are basking in sunshine, we have snow!!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Wynn! The teddies look great! Love all the added little details too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete