Monday 11 May 2015

#180 Use a Pre Coloured Image

Good morning from a very sunny Cyprus. I think our Summer is finally here..... phewwwww thank goodness for that. I hate the Winters here but then I suppose most people do. Our orchard is doing a great job producing fruit and the apricots, cherries and plums are nearly ready. So there'll be lots of harvesting to done by the end of the month.

Two of the fruit trees early full of lovely blossom.



Soon there'll be yummy fruit!!
 
 
Enough of my wittering about Cyprus and on to this fortnight's challenge at Ooh La La. This time Janice is asking us to use a Pre Coloured Image on our creations. So no stamps coloured in please. Last time Sue asked us go back to our childhood with the theme 'Nursery Times'. We had some lovely entries so pop over now and see who's been lucky enough to be in her top three.....link in the sidebar.
 
This is my design for you from the new Paula Oakley CD.
 
The art work on this CD is stunning. Everything on my card comes from the CD. The image, designer paper, greeting, bow and buckles down the right hand side.
 
 
Close up of the art work.
 
I'm sure we'll get lots of entries for this challenge as there are some fab images out there and of course you can make a card for any occasion.
 
So off you go and visit the OLL challenge blog (link in side bar) and see what the rest of the design team have created.
I hope you have a fun week crafting and your weather is being kind to you. 


2 comments:

  1. Wynn I love it! What a gorgeous card, it's so pretty. I love your design and I love your image choice. I also love the photos of the blossom, stunning! Do they smell as good as they look, and fresh apricots, picked off your own tree, yummy! Have a great week, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the images Wynn - the bow looks fab like that. Such pretty trees too.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete