Sunday 2 August 2015

Unstampabelles #49

Whewwww it's hot hot hot here in Cyprus. Too hot for crafting even!! Sticky hands are no good for crafting. I hope you've all had a good week. I know there's ben lots of rain in the UK .....so here's hoping it's stopped for you now. It'll be nearly Spring in Oz I think or it's just around the corner. Lovely time of the year.

OK that's enough about the weather and on to this months challenge from Unstampabelles. Thank you for all your fab entries last month for the Bunch of Flowers challenge. We are still deciding on the design team's winner. Susan will let you know next week. It's White on White with a splash of one other colour this month. The prize is another fab one courtesy of Susan.


It's this a fabulous prize. All that yummy lace. The widest piece is 14cms. Soooooo generous Susan.

My inspiration for you  is a Wedding card and I added a silver matt for splash of another colour.


The card was made from white card stock and I chose to make a gatefold style and the semi circular die cut could be placed on the two front openings. The semi circular die is one from Tonic. One side says Love and the other is Beautiful Wishes for a Beautiful Day. Perfect for a Wedding or Anniversary card. the die cut was placed on top of a silver matt. I added a banner strip of white card across the front and added white ribbon and flat backed pearls. The ribbon was threaded through a fancy buckle die cut. This acted as a closing for the card. To finish I added pearls randomly across the image and the two top corners.

For more inspiration please pop over to Unstampabelles (link in side bar) to see what the rest of the team have created. If you are inspired to join in the only rules are not to use a stamped image and to follow the challenge theme.

Have a crafty week and I look forward to visiting you  soon.


1 comment:

  1. Wynn, this is a beautiful card. I love the play of colours from the silver and that die is to die for! This is a card for a very special occasion, I think. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete