Monday 28 September 2015

#190 'Let's Get Crafty'

We're ready for another challenge for at Ooh La La. We had some fab entries for the Ribbons and Bows challenge. I could tell you enjouyefd making those and Susan has had a a problem choosing her top three. To see if you're a winner pop over to the challenge blog ( link in sidebar)

This time Janice has challenged us to use Kraft card when creating our cards. I must say this threw me at first as I thought '' Mmm Kraft card? Don't think I have ever seen that here in Cyprus'' However when I was pointed in the right direction by Janice....thank you xx I realised it was really just brown card that you find in lots of packaging only now it's got one of those fancy names that manufacturers love!!

This is my creation for you.


I know a wee bit early for Christmas but really you can't be too early when you've got as many cards as me to make!!

I used the fab CD from Ooh La La Xmas Presence and printed off a sheet of toppers. There are several images on the same sheet so an opportunity to make more than one cards using the same cute image. The greeting is also from the same CD. I made a tag from the Kraft card stock and added the greeting and ribbon. I wanted to soften the card so I also added a white peel off border strip along the top edge.

So a cute card that I struggled to make but I was pleased with the result.

To see the rest of the teams inspiration for you pop over to Ooh La La challenges (link in side bar). There are some fab creations for you to drool over!!!

Have a great week and happy Krafting!!


9 comments:

  1. Sorry of have stressed you Wynn over Kraft, but as you say, it's really just light brown card. Great card made with a lovely topper, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Wynn. I love using Kraft card but don't use it enough.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Wynn, it;s bnever too early to start your Christmas projects!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little Christmas banner - such a nice touch to a lovely card.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous Christmas card Wynn, a beautiful image and your white border is so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made such a lovely card!! I think the image is so delicate and what a great choice of the white trim!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never too early for Christmas! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wynne, Just popped over to reply to your comment on my easel card "Not a creature was stirring..." post. Yes, the sentiment was on the sheet, I've just checked the CD of te same range and it doesn't seem to be on the CD
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jane for the info. I appreciate this and the time you spent checking it for me. W x

    ReplyDelete