Monday 12 September 2016

#213 'Anything Goes'

Good Morning crafters. It's time for a new challenge at Ooh La La. This time Janice has chosen a very popular theme' Anything Goes'. It's a while since we had this one!! Debbie selected 'Girlie' for our last challenge and we've had some wonderful Girlie cards. Pop over to OLL challenges (link in sidebar) to see if you been chosen for her Top Three and remember there's always a prize for the Top Spot!


Here is my inspiration for you.




The image is from Ooh La La's 'Everyday Occassions' CD. there are some fab images on this disc. I began with A4 card stock folded landscape orientation. Then covered it with the background paper from the CD. I chose two matching background papers and placed one along the top edge. Then I added the toppers and the greetings.....also from the CD. I had some butterfly charms on a string so I placed these along the top edge to add a bit of sparkle. Finally three matching gems were placed down the side. Eh Voila!! Finished!


I hope you'll join in this challenge and I look forward to visiting your blogs soon.
Have a crafty week!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Wynn beautiful design and detail.
    hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete