Monday 26 September 2016

#214 'Feminine'' with Ooh La La

It's time for our next challenge at Ooh La La. The theme has been chosen by Jennifer. It's a lovely girly one 'Feminine'.

This is my inspiration for you.



I used the Ooh La La CD 'Teentastique' for my DT card.  The image and background papers are all on the CD. I used white card stock to make a square card base and embossed it with a dotty folder in the Cuttle Bug. Then added the designer papers and image. Finally I added a pink ribbon and bow  and a pink gem.

For more inspiration pop over to Ooh La La (link in sidebar). The winner of the last challenge 'Anything Goes' is also there.

Have a crafty week and have fun with your 'Feminine' designs. I look forward to visiting you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Wynn and another image I've not seen before - there are clearly quite a few CD's I don't have! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Wynn lovely image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete