Sunday 4 September 2016

'Changing Seasons' with Unstampabelles.

Another challenge at Unstampabelles and that means another month has flown by!! Wow what a lot of yummy entries we had last time and the team had great fun visiting your blogs and of course choosing their favourite. Which wasn't an easy task!!

With thoughts of a new season beginning.....Autumn here in Cyprus and Spring in Tasmania. Susan has asked the team to think about the many seasons we have throughout the year no matter where we are.

 I decided to go with the Golfing season. A golf  season  depends on the climate but for a true golfer the season never ends!!

 I created an easel card choosing an Ode to Golfing as my starting point.



I chosen a matching blue card stock for the base and the added a white matt that I had run through the Bug using the dotty embossing folder. I thought these looked like the dimples you have on golf balls. The stopper along the bottom is the same with the addition of two buttons that look like cuff links. I then double mounted 'Dad' and added this.


This is only my thoughts on the challenge but if you pop over to Unstampabelles (link in sidebar) there are many other inspirations for you. Seasons could be  Rights of Passage, Weather seasons, sporting seasons such as fishing, hunting etc. I'm sure you'll have a buzz of ideas so off you go!! Don't forget as usual there's a fab prize on offer donated by our lovely leader Susan.

 
This time it's a great embossing folder and some Sea Breeze dies. Now who wouldn't want a chance of winning those!!
 Have a great week and I'll be visiting you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love your golfing theme, and golfing buggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great easel card love the buggy and embossing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete