Saturday 17 September 2016

Fairies or Fantasy with the Dragonflies

Good Morning bloggers. It's time for a new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. We had some interesting entries last time for Jarka's choice of theme, Music. The Top Three will be posted next week. It's Margaret's turn to choose the theme and she asked us to create a card which depicts either fairies or fantasy!!




                                                         This is my inspiration for you.



It's an On The Shelf card from CUP. A fairy elf!!


How cute is she?


If you haven't made an On the Shelf card before I can tell you that they are so easy to make and best of all for me you can get away without doing the dreaded inserts. Inserts are the bane of my life especially at Christmas. I need a new system for doing them I think. It's not the printing that's gets me its sizing them up to put them into the cards. They always need a bit of trimming to get them exact grrrr not a fave can you tell!!!

Anyway I digress, back to the challenge. You can pop over for more inspiration from the design team (link in sidebar). The challenge is open for two weeks. There are not many rules but it is a cards only challenge.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing all those lovely fairy or fantasy cards.







1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, love the design! I feel the same way about inserts LOL. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete