Sunday 18 September 2016

Midway with Unstampabelles

I can't believe we are mid way through September. The Autumnal days are fast approaching here. Although it still feels like Summer as it's so very warm.

There's still time for you to enter the challenge at Unstampabelles. We are asking you to think about changing Seasons but it doesn't have to be weather related. It could be the rites of passage season or sporting seasons.  The twist is to make it male. So a chance to make something for the male in your life....always challenging for us crafters!!

This is my inspiration for you.


It's a Graduation card. The Graduation season is almost at an end here. The students have got their results but in the UK it's usually the Autumn when they get their cap and gown.
The card is A4 folded then I snipped off half of the front to reveal the inside of the card for the verse.. I covered it with spotty background paper (not sure where it was from sorry)Then I added the image. Mounted it on the same paper with the addition of an extra mat of embossed white card. There were more toppers on the sheet so I fussy cut one and placed on the bottom left hand side.


For the inside I added the verse and rolled printer paper into a tiny scroll. Then tied it together with narrow red ribbon.

I hope I've inspired you. Don't forget there's always a great prize on offer. Pop over to Unstampabelles (link in sidebar) to see what awaits the lucky crafter!

Have fun!!

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Wynn, a super image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynn, your card is wonderful! The graduation bears are so cute and I love the little scroll in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love your image and the little bits that make the card unique

    ReplyDelete