Saturday 3 September 2016

'Music Music Music' with the Dragonflies!!

Yeh!! It's time for another challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. This time our theme is chosen by Jarka nd it's 'Something to do with Music'. This is a great challenge for me as my Grand daughter is a Musician and as she always says. 'Music makes everyone feel good!' and she's right.

 This is my inspiration for you.


I started with the image from CUP designed by Christine Bell with Graphics from Shadow House Creations. I added it to a hot pink card blank and Voila!! I'm sure this will be appreciated by my Grand Daughter and Ill be adding her name and age to the card at a  later date.

Please pop over to Crafting with Dragonflies (link in sidebar) and see what the rest of the team have created to inspire you.

. Now it's your turn. I hope you enjoy and have fun creating with the Music!! See you soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like your inspiration, it's full of colour and definately rocks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret. I hope you enjoyed your holiday W x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely fabulous card love the silhouette images and brilliant bright background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete