Sunday 4 September 2016

'Shades of Autumn'

Wow I can't believe we are into September already !!! Those Autumn nights and Autumnal days will be along before we know it!! Which seems appropriate for our new challenge at CD Sunday chosen by Pauline 'Shades of Autumn'. Jocelyn's theme last time was 'Hot Hot Hot!. We had some great entries and she'll have her winner chosen and announced in two weeks.

My inspiration for you comes from another image on the Paula Oakley CD by Ooh La La. This is a great 'go to' CD if you want to get your mojo going. There are some inspirational images on this CD and I always find just what I'm looking for on there when I browse.

 
I started with orange card stock from Lidls....where else when you live in Paphos!! They only place that sells anything crafty!! I used two different background papers and two images of this delightful pussy printed from the CD. (Isn't he/she/ cute!) I found some shiny Autumn leaves in my stash and added three of those to finish the card. I have left the sentiment off as I'm not sure is this will be a birthday card or notelet yet.
 
Don't forget to pop over to CD Sunday (link in sidebar) for more inspiration from the team.
I hope you have a great week crafting and I look forward to visiting you soon.

7 comments:

  1. Lidls in Cyprus might sell craft stash but the one here never has any of the goodies I read about on forums. A lovely card Wynn. I adore cats so you couldn't fail to impress me with this one.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely autumnal colours Wynn and this puss reminds me of my boy Bramble who is also ginger and white.
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the cats and the Autumn colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image love that the cat is asleep and peaceful, the papers and leaves are the perfect accompaniment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image & great colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cat images and Autumn colours
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card Wynn. Did you get the leaves from Lidls as well? We have one locally but I have never been it it.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete