Sunday 18 September 2016

'Things with Wheels' at CD Sunday

Good Morning crafters. We are ready for another challenge over at CD Sunday. Last time Pauline asked for 'Autumnal Shades' and this proved to be popular with many of you. She's now got the task of deciding on her Top Three and it won't be easy!!

This times challenge is chosen by our lovely leader Carol. It's 'Things with Wheels'. This is my inspiration for you.


I started with green card stock and made a 8 x 8 card blank. I had a new CD from Joanne Sheen that I was wanting to try out so I browsed through the images and found the perfect one. The CD is 'Victorian Christmas Cards'. I printed off some matching backing paper and added half to the front of the card. Then matted and layered the image on top and placed it to one side. Finally adding the greeting  and some glitter.....which doesn't really show up in the photo.....got to get a better camera!

I hope I've inspired you and if you want to see more yummy creations pop over to CD Sunday (link in side bar) and see what the rest of the team have for you.

I look forward to visiting you soon and don't forget there's always a wee prize on offer for the Winner. Have fun!!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Wynn, love these traditional/vintage images, great colour combo (traditional christmas colours which I love) and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Christmas card Wynn. I almost used this CD but then picked a different Joanna Sheen one. I love your colour combinations and how you've 'split' the card. The Christmas table cloth is gorgeous too LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun Christmas card!
    Congratulations!
    I invite you to participate here:
    Scribbles Designs Challenge #45 - Woodland Creatures
    http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.bg/2016/09/scribbles-designs-challenge-45-woodland.html
    **
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful old fashioned Father Christmas with a green coat. Lovely card Wynn.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous Christmas card Wynn, a lovely vintage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous vintage Christmas card, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always think that Christmas is a great time for vintage and this is lovely Wynn.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete