Saturday 10 December 2016

'Get your Christmas on!' with the Dragonflies

Our final challenge of the year for Crafting with Dragonflies is ........'Get Your Christmas On!'. So we are looking for all things Christmassy on your cards. Last time it was 'Whatever the Weather' and it's my turn to choose the winner. We had some great entries so choosing my Top Three will be challenging. The results will be on the blog next weekend.

Here is my inspiration for you this time.

I made the box style card shape that I had used earlier in the month for an Ooh La La challenge. I began with two pieces of red card stock. The front layer was covered with sparkly green foam. This was very light weight so ideal for card making. The image on the inner 'box' was from an Ooh La La CD 'Xmas Presence' I added red square gems along the top and bottom of the image.

I added a tag shape with sentiment to the front of the card.
To finish I die cut a border from the same green sparkly foam and placed it along the edge of the back section.

I'm sure you are all busy making those Christmas cards. So no excuses show us one of your makes and add it to the challenge blog at Crafting with Dragonflies (link in sidebar).

I will take this opportunity to with you all a very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful, Healthy New Year from everyone on the Dragonfly team.

Have a fun week!!


2 comments:

  1. A stunning card Wynn and I love the colours too. You can't beat a bit of glitter and your card has it in abundance. I have a card that I'm posting tomorrow that would be perfect for your challenge but I can't work out where to link it to. Can you help? Happy crafting, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandra for your lovely comments. I have left a message re your query. The link to Crafting with Dragonflies is in the sidebar here on the left side. Hope this helps and Happy Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete