Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!!

Good Morning everyone. I hope you are all enjoying the Festive Season and had a lovely Christmas and celebrated the coming of 2017 in style!!!

It's been a wet Christmas and New Year here in Cyprus. I can honestly say in 15 years this is the wettest and coldest Christmas we have had. Brrrrr!!!! I don't do cold!!

We have had a great time in spite of the weather and I am fully charged up ready to craft again.

At CD Sunday Pauline has appropriately chosen as the theme to start off the year as ' Something New'. So plenty of scope for all things 'New' such as babies, homes etc. I went for something new that I'd not used before from my stash of craft CDs.

Here is my inspiration for you.



The CD is from Crafters Companion, the 'Bebunni Love Collection'. I printed the card from the section' Shaped Cards'. After fussy cutting around the cute bunny it was almost completed. I found a 'LOVE' sentiment in my stash of odd bits and Voila!!. How simple was this to make!! I may add a bit of bling to the heart on reflection but for a simple make I think it looks effective as it is. I'll add this to my Valentines stock for the shop. So I'm off to a great start for the year!!

I hope I've inspired you and I'm sure you'll have many 'New' ideas of your own. For further inspiration pop over to CD Sunday (link in sidebar) to se what the rest of the team have been creating.

Have fun and I look for ward to visiting you soon and seeing what you got up to over the Festive Season.

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Wynn, love the layout perfect CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynn. Love your very quick but lovely card. I hope 2017 is fab for you.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bunny card, I love the way the bunny is holding the heart,
    Less is often more and this card is definately one of those.
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete