Friday 31 March 2017

Unstampabelles

It's a new month and a therefore a new challenge at Unstampabelles. We had some great entries last month and the DT girls are busy selecting there favourite, which is difficult when we have so many lovely entries.

This month we are wanting to see lots of layering on your creations with the added TWIST to use  a border punch or edging die. There's a lovely prize on offer as usual.

This is my inspiration for you.


I have created a simple handbag card using a template given to me by one of my crafter friends Christine....thank you for sharing. The shaped card piece is simply folded over and then I added layers.
The main card is embossed using a new A4 folder which I purchased recently. I then used a border punch to create two scalloped layers and placed them at the top to make a faux flap. The handle was made using the same edging die .
I'll try to explain how I did this. I edged some card then flipped it and edged the opposite side. Then folded it in half making sure the edges matched perfectly. I then fussy cut the centre out to create the space where you hold it.....clear as mud eh!!
I die cut the flowers using the same papers to co ordinate. I added liquid pearls in a matching colour to the centers. I drew some lines to create a spray and added the liquid pearls along the lines. I will add a sentiment later when I decide who to send it to.

I hope you're inspired to get those border punches out or dies. My teamies have some great ideas for you too. So pop over to Unstampabelles (link in sidebar) and see what they've created. You won't be disappointed.

Have a great month and I look forward to visiting you very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment