Saturday 22 April 2017

#79 'Show me a Dragonfly'

Good Morning crafters. It's time for another challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies, which very appropriately is all about 'Dragonflies'. We would like to see a Dragonfly somewhere on your card. This is my inspiration for you.


This is a favourite image of mine which I have stored on My Pictures. I have used it before on an altered notebook. I decided to use it again for this challenge as it's so pretty. I am not sure who the artist is but if anyone knows please let me know so I can give credit. The co-ordinating background papers were with the image too so this made the layout very easy. There were some extra dragonflies to decoupage but I used them two randomly instead. I die cut a Happy Birthday from purple mirri card.. It's a retro die from Joanne Sheen. Finally adding three purple gems to the corner. Et Voila!!

I hope you're inspired to join the challenge, which is a fun challenge for cards only. Link to Crafting with Dragonflies in the side bar.

Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, it's beautiful, and a gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty work, as always. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous, Wynn! Your dragonflies are stunning and I see why you love them! Beautiful card design! Thank you for leaving a nice comment on my blog!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete