Saturday 20 May 2017

Cards with Animals


This is our next challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. We would like you to include and animal on your lovely cards and as it's our 4th birthday there's a prize on offer. Hilde will send a wee prize to anywhere in the world for the winner of this challenge. Remember it's cards only.

We are also saying goodbye to Helen . I have loved working with Helen and I am sad to see her go. Keep in touch Helen xx

 This is my inspiration for you.

I found this cute elephant for a baby card in my stash. The layout was pre done and I only had to fussy cut the additional bootees which I added to the bottom corner. I think it may have come from CUP but not sure. If anyone knows please let me know and I'll give it credit. A very easy card to make but so cute.

I look forward to visiting you soon to see what Animal images inspire you.
Have a good weekend. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment