Sunday 18 June 2017

'Sun or Sea or Sand' with CD Sunday.

It's time for another challenge at CD Sunday. This time we'd like you to think of the Summer days ahead and time spent at the beach with sand in our toes and the sea gently lapping and of course the sun always shines at the beach!! Well we hope it does anyway!! A great theme for this time of the year. For your inspiration I have chosen a lovely CD from Joanne Sheen with artwork by Tom Melko.


I have chosen to use an A4 landscape orientation for my base card in white card stock. The designer paper and image etc. are all from this CD. it's such a tranquil scene....I love it. There are some other lovely images on this CD . I use it a lot. It is my go to CD for New Home images too.You will find an inspiring range of homes on there from both the country side and beach. But I digress as this time we are wanting some lovely beach scenes please.

I hope you've been inspired. For more lovely ideas please pop over to CD Sunday (link in sidebar)
Have a great week ....in the sun...hopefully!


7 comments:

  1. i can imagine sitting in the heat enjoying the sunshine when I look at your card Wynn, a beautiful beach scene and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Wynn. You have chosen a perfect challenge for this lovely weather and I hope you are rewarded with many entries. The sea on your card looks so blue and inviting.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and a fabulous challenge. Love the image you have chosen.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Wynn - this is such a peaceful scene. A ver pretty card and I love how you've made the little flowers to match the ones in the picture/backing paper.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image you've chosen, Wynne, for a lovely fresh, summery card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Wynn using a fabulous cd-rom. I love the die-cut flowers you've added, they go so perfectly. Thanks for a great challenge theme.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, beautiful image I would love to sit there and sock up the sun

    ReplyDelete