Sunday 6 August 2017

'Collage' and yummy prize at Unstampabelles

Time for a new challenge at Unstampabelles. I can't believe it's August already. The heat here is unbearable at times but shouldn't complain as I hate the Winters....too cold for me!!

Our challenge for August is  'Collage, collage collage!! The optional twist is to venture into multi media by using two or more mediums on your creation.

As usual there's a fabulous prize on offer donated by our lovely leader Susan.


Lots of yummy goodie.....papers, stamps and dies. Now who wouldn't want to win this. Wow!


Here is my inspiration for you. I have some wooden letters in my stash just waiting to be 'played' with. This is the letter 'A'.



I covered it with the blue striped paper from a paper stack in my stash. I added sand and pebbles on the 'feet'. I found some wooden nautical bits in my odds and ends box. The boat, sun brolly and lighthouse gave it a seaside feel. I then added a felt cloud to the top of the 'A' and a thick white piece of string to act as a hanger. 

I had fun playing . I hope you do too. Don't forget the main rule is NO STAMPS ...digi or otherwise. I look forward to visiting you soon to see all your yummy creations.

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment