Sunday 5 November 2017

'It's all about the CAKE!!!'

 
Wow!! Where is this year going. It's November already and time for our next challenge at Unstampabelles.
 
This time Susan wants you to add CAKE to your creations. The twist is to use mainly Primary Colours i.e  Red, Yellow and Blue. Again a great prize on offer of a lovely embossing folder kindly donated by Susan.
 
 
 


Now my inspiration for you includes the cake and some primary colours added,  this is fine for the challenge but not for the twist!! Which is to use mainly Primary colours NOT add Primary colours.....but still acceptable for the main challenge......confused!!! If so then for more clarification pop over to Unstampabelles....link in sidebar.....where Susan has made it much clearer than me.

Here is my 'CAKE' card!

 
I used an Ode to Cake image and found some KEEP CALM toppers in my stash which I added. Then I remembered the Primary Colours bit!!! and made the 'flags' and added cup cakes from a book of toppers I had purchased from my Lidls store.
 
Well the challenge is all about the Cake so that's fine but the twist was not used as I'd added red, yellow and blue not created the card using red, yellow and blue!! Smacked hands....No!! I had fun and don't those cakes look yummy!!
 
 
Hope you all enjoy this challenge. It runs for the whole month of November and the Christmas will be round the corner. Now there's an idea .....use a Christmas cake on your creation!!
 
Have fun and I look forward to visiting you soon to see all those yummy cakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment