Sunday 3 December 2017

Christmas Present

Good Morning crafters. Well I hope you're all keeping warm and getting plenty of crafting done where it's warm, indoors!! The weather has changed here too. The sun is still shining but it's bitterly cold.

 Enough about the weather let's get on with our next challenge at CD Sunday. The theme has been chosen by Pamela...'Christmas Present'. So we want to see more of your lovely Christmas makes. It doesn't have to be a card as long as you have used something from a CD anywhere on your entry and tell us which CD you have used. We have a Facebook page now where you can add your entry. So non bloggers you have no excuse now for not entering our challenge. There's always a yummy prize on offer too.

We had some fabulous entries last time for Jane's challenge 'Christmas things with wings' including Facebook entries . Well done to the newbies we hope to see lots more entries from you in the future. The Top Three for Carol's challenge 'Take a stamp' are up on the blog now. So don't forget to pop over to see if you're a winner.(link in sidebar|)

Here is my 'Christmas Present' inspiration for you this time.


I used a lovely CD from Joanne Sheen ....'Victorian Christmas Cards'. There are so many wonderful traditional images on this CD that it was hard to choose. I began with A4 white card stock folded in two. Then printed off the background paper and image from the CD and added it to the card. There were lots of small additional toppers on the one sheet so I use those too. I added the circular one to highlight the child gazing in wonder at her Christmas Present and another to create a gift tag. Finally adding the greeting which is also from the CD.

I hope you enjoy the challenge and I look forward to seeing all your yummy entries.

Have a great week and wrap up warm if you're brave enough to venture out in the snow!!

7 comments:

  1. love the Victorian image wonderful that they are still so popular today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovely Christmas scene Wynn. I don't have these CDs and they're half price at the moment - I might just be tempted LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find it hard to choose when I use that CD set too - what a treasure trove it is! Love the matching tag too
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card and tag, beautiful image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is super, what agreat card, Love that image its perfect! Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card from a CD which is a veritable treasure trove. Matching gift tag as well!.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Wynn, sorry to have taken so long to comment. I'm having a seasonal meltdown with all the things I need to get done at the moment. Anyway I love your card, great traditional image which really captures the spirit of Christmas.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete