Sunday 1 April 2018

'Unstampabelles' new challenge for April.

Happy Easter to you all. I hope you are enjoying your Easter festivities with your family and friends.

A new month and a new challenge from Unstampabelles. This time we would like to see your creations using vellum or acetate. The twist is to create a new view to look at.

This is my inspiration for you.


I have made a Wedding card for two people who will be looking at life from a new perspective now that they are beginning a new life together.

The main A4 card was embossed with my favourite A4 embossing folder in the Jacobean design. The main image is a cut and emboss die which is new and recently purchased in the UK by one of our crafters for the group to use. I added acetate to the open aperture which I embossed with a raindrops embossing folder. I then placed a silver matt of mirri card behind the acetate. The bride and groom were die cut and adhered to the acetate. The greeting was computer generated and double mounted on silver mirri card.

I hope you'll be inspired to join us. Don't forget there is always a yummy prize on offer kibndly donated by our lovely leader Susan. Click the link in the sidebar for Unstampabelles to see what it is and to also see the creations the rest of the design team have made. Remember also NO STAMPS please as this is a challenge from UNSTAMPabelles!!

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment